Venice Day Trip from Ljubljana
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Duration: 15 hours (approx.)
Journey from Slovenia to Italy with a small group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. After arriving by shuttle, you will mount the local boat and proceed to Saint Marc area. Walk to Doge's palace, Rialto bridge, be taken to all the must-see spots in the former capital of the Adriatic, recall the important citizens and visitors from kings to actors like Clooney or Depp. Venice is much more than just palaces and galleries – together get into touch with campi and canals …
• Excellent value for money
• Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
• Small-group tour by minibus
• Day trip (destination A to B)
• All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up from your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan/car, meet your guide and admire the history of Venice republic, learn about Goldoni, Wagner, Marco Polo or Casanova. After a 3-hour drive you will arrive to this gem on the coast of Mediterranean. You will stroll the lanes and bridges of Venice, climb the Rialto, walk across St. Marc's Square, make a selfie with St. Marc church and Doge's palace.
Then go for a nice meal, take a ride with gondola or vsit superb museums of Venice on your own. There are marvelous exhibitions related to Bienale of Venice.
The group is limited to 8 people to ensure a quality experience.
- Adult (18-59) - 169 EUR/person
- Senior (60-99) - 159 EUR/person
- Youth (13-17,99) - 159 EUR/person
- Child (3-12,99) - 85 EUR/person
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation of the booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum number of passengers: 4.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (4 pax) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- You have to comply to Covid-19 safety regulations for Slovenia and Italy.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
Read some more: Venice