Journey from Slovenia to Bratislava on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. After arriving by minivan/car, you will be taken to all the must-see spots in the city. Discover nice, charming, friendly Slovakian capital and enjoy walking around the streets of Old town.
Highlights of the day trip to Bratislava (Slovakia)
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What You Can Expect
After getting picked up at your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan, meet your guide and learn about the history of Slovakia and Bratislava.
After a 5-hour drive, get ready to discover the vibrant streets of this Little Big City. Fist you will enjoy the view over the city from Bratislava’s Castle. Then you will take a walk through St. Michael’s Gate to Venturska Street, passing first Hungarian University Academy Istropolitana, admiring magnificent gothic St. Martin’s Cathedral, Main Square, Old Town Hall, Primate’s Palace, Franciscan church, the Opera House and the other most significant historical sights.
You will leave Bratislava with great memories in your heart and get back on the shuttle for the comfortable ride back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
- Adult - 159 EUR/person
- Senior - 139 EUR/person
- Youth - 139 EUR/person
- Child - 79 EUR/person
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation of the booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund A moderate amount of walking is involved Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler