Journey from Slovenia to Graz on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. After arriving by minivan/car, you will be taken to all the must-see spots in the city. Graz is definitely the place of great symbiosis between past and present.
Day Tour departures:
Highlights of the day trip to Graz
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What You Can Expect
After getting picked up at your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan/car, meet your guide and learn about the history of Austria and Graz. After a 2-hour drive, get ready to discover this Styrian capital. First we are going to see the famous baroque Chatedral with nearby mausoleum, then we will take a walk to the city centre and admire the Main Square with more than 400 year old buildings. Afterwards we go take a look at the Clock tower and the Island on Mur river, the Kunsthaus and of course the largest armoury with medieval weapons in the world (note – entrance fee for armoury is not included in the price).
We get back to the minivan/car, full of new impressions and memories, for the comfortable ride back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
- Adult (18-59) - 139 EUR/person
- Senior (60-99) - 125 EUR/person
- Youth (13-17) - 125 EUR/person
- Child (3-12) - 69 EUR/person
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation of the booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund A moderate amount of walking is involved Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Further reading: Austria, Graz