Salzburg Day Trip from Ljubljana
Journey from Slovenia to Salzburg on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. After arriving by minivan/car, you will be taken to all the must-see spots in the city. Find out why Salzburg got nicknamed ‘The Rome of the North’.
Highlights of the day trip to Salzburg (Austria)
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What You Can Expect
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan/car, meet your guide and learn about the history of Austria and Salzburg. After a 4-hour drive trough amazing alpine landscape we will arrive in Salzburg. First we will take a walk through old town and check the Mozart’s Square, Salzburg cathedral, Mozart’s birthplace, the medieval Getreidegasse (Grain Lane), Horse fountain, festival hall,… Some free time that you can use by visiting numerous museums or galleries or take a ride to Hohensalzburg Fortress (entrance fees are not included).
After a lovely day in Salzburg, we get back on the minivan/car for the comfortable ride back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
- Adult (18-59) - 149 EUR/person
- Senior (60-99) - 139 EUR/person
- Youth (13-17) - 139 EUR/person
- Child (3-12) - 75 EUR/person
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation of the booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum number of passengers: 4
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.