From Ljubljana to Bled
1. Departure from Ljubljana on Gorenjska highway towards the jewel of Slovenian Alps, the city of Bled.
Pletna ride to the island
2. After arrival we take a short drive around lake Bled and take a guided walk up to the castle above Bled. After the castle tour we’ll head down to the lake and take a ride with a Pletna, which is a typical boat in Bled and take a look at the island in the middle of the lake with a church on it.
3.The tour continues to the biggest glacier lake in the heart of the Julian Alps, lake Bohinj. After a fifteen minute long walk, we’ll arrive at the spring of the river Sava Bohinjka, there we take a stroll around the lake.
Lunch break and a visit to Vintgar
4. After the walk, lunch break follows at one of the local inns.
5. After lunch, we head off to Vintgar, couple of kilometers away from Bled, where we’ll take a walk along one point six kilometer long beautiful river valley, which was shaped by the river Radovna.
6. Gathering at the bus and drive back to Ljubljana.
The tour includes:
- Admission to Bled castle
- Rowing boat ride to Bled island
- Admission to church on Bled island
- Admission to Vintgar gorge
Price: 119 € (the group of 6-8 people)
Price: 149 € (the group of 4-5 people)
If your group count less then 4 persons, please contact us and we will try to combine two passenger groups.
Read more about tour.
Further reading: Slovenia