Journey from Slovenia to Budapest on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. After arriving by minivan/car, you will be taken to all the must-see spots in the city.
Highlights of the day trip to Budapest (Hungary)
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What You Can Expect
After getting picked up at your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned shuttle, meet your guide and learn about the history of Hungary and Budapest. After a 4-hour drive, get ready to be amazed by Hungarian capital. You will enjoy the most beautiful places of Budapest. First we are going to Heroes’ square, Vajdahunjad castle, St. Stephen’s cathedral, Vorosmarty’s square with famous Gerbaud cafee, take a walk on Vaci Street all the way to the Old Market. Some free time and afterwards.
Visit to the Castle Hill with St. Mathias church, fisherman’s bastion, Mathias fountain and Presidential palace.
Filled with new impressions, we get back on the minivan/car for the comfortable ride back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
- Adult (18-59) - 149 EUR/person
- Senior (60-99) - 139 EUR/person
- Youth (13-17) - 139 EUR/person
- Child (3-12) - 75 EUR/person
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation of the booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund A moderate amount of walking is involved Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Read some more: Budapest