Vienna Day Trip
Journey from Slovenia to Vienna on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. After arriving by shuttle, you will be taken to all the must-see spots in the former capital of the most powerful noble family in the World, the House of Hapsburgs. But Vienna is much more than just palaces and galleries – together get into touch with this vibrant Austria’s capital.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up from your hotel in Ljubljana in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan/car, meet your guide and learn about the history of Austria, house of Hapsburgs and of course Vienna. After a 4-hour drive you will arrive to Austria’s capital. First you will see the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace (walk through the gardens, approx. 1 hour), then you will take a drive through famous Ring street and admire houses around it (Opera House, Hofburg, Heroes’ Square, Maria-Theresien-Platz, Parliament building, new City Hall, Urania,..) You will take a walk through the old city with St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Of course there will be some free time to discover Vienna by yourself as well. After soaking in the atmosphere of the vibrant Austria capital, get back on the minivan/car for the comfortable ride back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
- Adult (18-59) - 149 EUR/person
- Senior (60-99) - 139 EUR/person
- Youth (13-17) - 139 EUR/person
- Child (3-12) - 75 EUR/person
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation of the booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund A moderate amount of walking is involved Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Read some more: Vienna